color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: Milblog Conference Update

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Milblog Conference Update


This pic is for my blogson Sean... Just a reminder of Home Sweet Home before he leaves for the Sandbox (his 3rd trip). And Sean, it's snowing here again (whoohoo!)
Conference update over at Andi's World. Seems Deb from Marine Corps Moms is joining the Family panel (that would be the panel I'm on). And Col. Hunt will be moderating the "Blogging from Theater" panel. I have been watching Col. Hunt's insightful commentaries on Fox and other channels for a while now and am excited to have the opportunity to meet him!
If you haven't registered yet, now would be a good time to do it!
Thanks to the VFW and Andi for all the hard work of getting the conference together.
And if you can't be there but would like to contribute to defray the costs of the conference -- every little bit helps, $2, $5... $10. It's all appreciated.
Make a contribution to the MilBlog Conference. Proceeds will pay for expenses for holding the conference (venue/hosting). No money goes to the panelists or the people organizing the conference. All contributions will be used to defray real costs. AND all contributions will be requited with gifts as they are made available (downloads etc.). GO HERE for the Paypal button.
Thanks!

6 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 1:41 PM , Blogger kbug said...

This is really exciting...wish I could be there, but alas, I'll be traveling on business that day. But I'll definitely be there in spirit. Be sure to say hello to Casanova...errr, Smink...for me, he's signed up to come...... :)

 
At 3/21/2006 7:18 PM , Blogger Sean Dustman said...

Ahh, miss the snow, thanks for the well wishes, be blogging from the front again soon!

 
At 3/21/2006 8:17 PM , Blogger Melinda said...

The photos are awesome! Thanks, Mom. I, too, cannot wait to meet everyone in person in DC.

And, well wises from us to Sean...we'll be reading. :)

 
At 3/22/2006 5:40 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

The pictures of the snow arejust beautiful. I wish I were there with you to enjoy.

 
At 3/22/2006 4:03 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

What a picture!
I am a big Colonel Hunt fan, also.

 
At 3/24/2006 11:06 AM , Blogger Fermina Daza said...

Oooh! That picture makes me drool! I SO miss the snow! Maybe you can bring it with you to the conference?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home