color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: Home... and Waiting (Updated)

Monday, June 11, 2007

Home... and Waiting (Updated)

Finally home in AZ after months away... Noah tells me that some of the soldiers in his unit have been wounded... we're waiting word. The waiting sucks...

Please keep our soldiers in your thoughts and prayers.


6/12/07 update: 11 were wounded: 8 returned to duty, 3 receiving additional care... whew. I think. Don't know if any of "Our Guys" are in the 8 RTD, but we know they are not among the 3 others. Praying for speedy recoveries for all.

5 Comments:

At 6/11/2007 11:02 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

I am so glad that you are finally home safe and sound. I know that your DOGS were very glad to see ya'll.

It will take you weeks to rest up I am sure. Hope the ride home was not too bad on hubby's back.

 
At 6/11/2007 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending prayers and more prayers ~
Will definitely be checking in for further news.
Glad your back all safe and sound.

 
At 6/12/2007 3:08 PM , Blogger Sean Dustman said...

Glad to hear that you made it home safely! Yay! I'll have to do a fly by when I come out in August:)

 
At 6/13/2007 2:44 PM , Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

Prayers said, and GLAD you are HOME safe and sound!!

 
At 6/13/2007 8:39 PM , Blogger kbug said...

Oh my gosh...nothing like coming home to something like that. Maybe now you can take a deep breath and relax.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home