color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: Breakfast with Some of My Guys

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Breakfast with Some of My Guys

Had a wonderful breakfast with two sons this morning: one by blood (Noah), the other by blog (DocintheBox). Noah and Sean have known each other via email and MySpace, but it was their first chance to meet and share stories. Good times.



So good to see you nad spend some time. Hope the climb up the Thumb was fun... Safe trip, Sean.
Just a note: I'll be serving on a panel at the Milblogging Track at the Blog World Expo in Las Vegas in early November. Open to the public (but y'all have to register). Hope to see as many of you there as can fit it into your hectic schedules.

5 Comments:

At 9/04/2007 2:02 PM , Blogger Sean Dustman said...

It was great seeing you guys, thanks for breakfast, I'm working at swinging my schedule to make it to the blog expo. I'll let you know:)

 
At 9/05/2007 12:56 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

It is so nice to see those smiling faces.
Enjoy Vegas.

 
At 9/07/2007 6:42 PM , Blogger Kat said...

oh how awesome!!!! SO glad everyone got to meet! :)

 
At 9/07/2007 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post and the link. We are thrilled you can join us in Vegas. I loved your panel at the Milblog conference this May and can't wait to hear more.

Blog on!
Rick Calvert, CEM
CEO & Co-founder
BlogWorld & New Media Expo

 
At 9/08/2007 6:51 PM , Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I will be seeing you in Vegas, how lucky am I?

Noah looks good, but lean. Mom make him a pie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home