color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: Thanks for Askin'

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Thanks for Askin'

but I'm fine... just been busy with



and
(isn't he just the sweetest??)

and busy with



and more this


it takes more time that we imagined... got one floor covering picked out (the wood... now we need the stone and the carpeting...)... waiting on the estimate for cabinetry... found a fabulous fireplace... still have to look at sinks, baths, etc. and another cabinetry shop 'cause I'm thinking the one we went to is going to be very overpriced... but of course, the project is already behind schedule and over budget (and I'm thinking that makes me qualified to run for Prez...)

I'm working on a post... really.

Hope your New Year is shaping up nicely.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VINNY!!

8 Comments:

At 1/27/2008 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's growing so fast! What a cutie bug. :) As far as I can tell, his gift should be arriving momentarily, if it hasn't already. Hope it's as useful to him as ours were to us!

Miss you!

 
At 1/27/2008 8:08 PM , Blogger yankeemom said...

Well, if that isn't the cutest li'l fellow!! I wouldn't be posting much either with someone like that around.
Isn't building fun!? I'm so looking forward to the total remodeling of our kitchen and bath this summer...insert sarcasm here. I'm used to being on the other end where you come in, do the job and then go home. Good luck with the project!

 
At 1/28/2008 12:57 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

He gets more handsome with each picture. He is precious, but I did not have to tell you that I know.

Looks like the construction is coming along.

Take care. Love to you all.

 
At 1/28/2008 7:04 PM , Blogger Claire said...

Awh, what a cutie pie! I can only imagine how wonderful he fits right in your arms, too! What a joy!

 
At 1/28/2008 7:07 PM , Blogger debey said...

Aren't Grand~babies just the coolest thing, we've ever done??!!!
He's a lucky kid, he gets YOU, for a G~ma!!!

 
At 1/31/2008 11:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Grandbaby is darling! I can understand how har dit would be to tear yourself away from such a cutie!
Good luck with your new home and finding just the right things to make it truly yours.
Have fun!

 
At 2/04/2008 9:31 AM , Blogger Sean Dustman said...

yay!!! Congrat on the new one and getting so much done on the add on, believe me I know how much work is going into yours.

 
At 2/05/2008 8:31 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Oh my Gosh...from all the pictures I have seen of Noah, I can say he looks like his Daddy.
Babies are the best!
Have fun SSM. They grow toooooo fast.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home