color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: I'm running out of bridges here...

Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm running out of bridges here...

For those at Columbia or those (like I) who listened to the dear, peace-loving, "I embrace everyone in the world" Mahmoud and actually believed the crap he spewed, do I have a bridge for you!!

Absolutely no homosexuals in Iran, llllooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeee the Iranian women... (did you know that they actually respect their women by keeping them from all the responsibilities that men in Iranian society have! Who knew??)... they only kill criminals... refused to answer questions about whether Iran wants to obliterate Israel, whether they have put homosexuals and women to death for sexual conduct (launched into "we only kill criminals"... so I guess those were criminals?), and -- this made me drop my jaw in total amazement -- "We don't need to resort to terrorism. We've been victims of terrorism, ourselves,"!!! Jeesh, do I have a bigger bridge for you if you bought that shite. Hoooboy. I have never seen manure spread so thick... and he rivaled any American politician in not answering the questions asked.

And good on Lee Bollinger for his opening remarks! Completely unexpected -- but warmly welcomed by this blogger (and everyone should take the time to read the transcript of those remarks when they are published or watch the video link... It was almost the best verbal lashing and flip off of "a petty and cruel dictator" ever!)

And what was that Mahmoud crap about "we have always wanted to negotiate with the US" -- yeah, on your terms... and so long as Mahmoud can dictate the topics... but it would hardly be a discourse to try and solve the problems of the world (many of them the result of Iran's (and Syria's) instigation.)

I am more convinced than ever that the guy is a nut case (unfortunately, a dangerous nut case)... and for those students who actually "hope" that the Iranian people will hear the questions rather than just the posturing answers of Mahmoud, I have another bridge you might be interested in... and I was just absolutely dumbfounded that there were actually people in the audience that cheered anything that a$$hat said... but it at least identified the openly anti-American plants students...

and for those who think Mahmoud's "invitation" to visit any Iranian universities they wish and to speak to all the students and who actually think those students would be free to talk openly and say whatever they want?? Well, I'm running out of bridges here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home