color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: My Blog Got an MSNBC Mention

Thursday, April 21, 2005

My Blog Got an MSNBC Mention

OMG my blog got a mention on MSNBC!

Audio and video here (thanks, Ian!)
http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/04/21/connected-bloggers-42205-video/

and the text of the MSNBC piece by David Weinberger of JoHo
http://www.hyperorg.com/blogger/index.html

Hooah!

6:30PM: Oh, and while I didn't get to IM with my son today, the "blackout" has been broken as I had an IM from V -- his best buddy there -- and they are all fine, just working a lot with the increase in AIF activity...
9:30PM And now we know the reason for the blackout:
The Department of Defense announced today the death of two soldiers who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom. They died April 19 in Baghdad, Iraq, when a vehicle-borne improvised explosive device detonated near their dismounted patrol. Both Soldiers were assigned 3rd Battalion, 7th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division, and Fort Stewart, Ga.
The soldiers are:
Spc. Jacob M. Pfister, 27, of Buffalo, N.Y.
Pfc. Kevin S. K. Wessel, 20, of Newport, Ore.
Copyright 2005. All rights reserved!

6 Comments:

At 4/21/2005 7:16 PM , Blogger StoicMom said...

Wow? MSNBC! You're famous. Congratulations. Blog it to 'em.

 
At 4/22/2005 5:37 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

Congradulations...I will need you autograph now. You do a wonderful job, you need to be a writer. Hope you hear from your son soon.

 
At 4/22/2005 7:46 AM , Blogger Sean Dustman said...

Congrats! One of my "blog children" of sorts does good!!

 
At 4/22/2005 12:04 PM , Blogger devildog6771 said...

Congratulations. I am very happy for you. Glad you son is ok. Keep om blogging!

 
At 4/22/2005 3:49 PM , Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

hooooo-ah wife and mom style....you did us good and proud!!

 
At 4/22/2005 4:51 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

All I can say is WOW!!!! Congratulations

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home