Seven Things (I Got Tagged!)
Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. See my sons and daughter all grown (just about there) and happy (we're getting close), with happy marriages (one down, 3 to go!) and wonderful children of their own.
2. Have great-great grandchildren.
3. Win BIG at a casino or lottery.
4. Give back more than I got.
5. Spend a month or more traveling in Australia.
6. Publish some of my writings.
7. Learn to use a sewing machine.
Seven things I can do:
1. Cook and bake.
3. Love completely.
4. Play baseball/softball.
6. Worry (about my children, my kidz, my Guys, my siblings, my DH...)
7. Plan and conduct shareholders' meetings for any size corporation.
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Use a sewing machine.
3. Fly a plane.
5. Cheer for the Boston Red Sox (sorry to Andi's DH).
6. Watch golf on TV.
7. Imagine a day without my DH
Seven things I say a lot:
1. I love you.
2. Honey, can you come here a minute?
4. I can't think of anything to write.
5. I'll do it tomorrow.
6. I have to clean this house.
Seven things I find attractive in a male:
2. A strong laugh.
4. Straight carriage (good posture) and a good body.
5. Good manners.
7. Good grammar.
Seven celebrity crushes (and not in any order -- just as they came to mind)
1. Sean Connery.
2. Tommy Lee Jones.
3. Toby Keith.
4. Matthew McConoughey
5. Bruce Willis
6. Will Smith
7. Liam Neeson
Seven people who have nothing better to do than to get tagged... I can't think of anyone... but if I do, I'll let ya know...