color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: HOOAHRADIO.COM

Saturday, July 15, 2006

HOOAHRADIO.COM

I don't know where I've been (well, I have been busy), but I seemed to have missed the announcement or buzz on this internet radio station... WWW.HOOAHRADIO.COM I am having a blast listening to the DJs (yakking at ya is really minimal) while I've been working on the PC here most of the day. The music could have come right off my MP3 player -- a little of everything: AC/DC, Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, Nazareth, Bon Jovi. The best is that it's all dedicated and about our military -- past, present and future.
You can send requests and dedications via email and IM -- you can even record your own dedication or message to the troops and send it to the radio "station" to be played on the air. I choked up as a young girl came on and said, "Just wanted to send a shout out to my Dad in Afghanistan and my Mom in Iraq. Stay safe and I love you." That was tough.

So I pass this on... and don't forget to give a donation... Go to the HOOAH Store and get yourself some free stuff for your donation!

4 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 8:09 AM , Blogger Melinda said...

Thanks for the tip, SSM. I'm going to check it out. :)

 
At 7/16/2006 9:04 PM , Blogger Kat said...

oooh, I just LOVE hooah radio! It's awesome! :)

 
At 7/17/2006 5:47 AM , Blogger devildog6771 said...

OOhh!! Thank you. I can't wait to listen ti it. Thank you.

 
At 7/18/2006 11:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. I saw it listed on Blackfive.
Thank you for supporting our troops.
A 1st Cav. mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home