color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: Exposed: The Extremist Agenda

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Exposed: The Extremist Agenda

I am not a regular watcher of CNN... but I do try to catch Glenn Beck. Tonight, Glenn is airing a special, "Exposed: The Extremist Agenda". Glenn will be showing video and other information from the Arab media... If you want to see the truth about what the extremists think (surprise: it's not "let's sit down and talk this out")
I understand that it is riveting and revolting... (but no gore or blood).
The program airs at 7PM (ET), and replays at 9PM and midnight (ET).

4 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 8:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saw it last night. I want to say 'UNBELIEVABLE' But it is very believable and horrific. I think every so called 'journalist' in this country that does know about this stuff, and has chosen NOT to shout it from every media source are accomplices in a great crime that our country will pay a very high price for.

 
At 11/16/2006 5:45 PM , Blogger Melinda said...

I like Glenn Beck as a rule so when I heard him talking about this show, I made sure to tune in...amazing.

It reminded me so much of how, in WWII, they sought to educate our troops on "why we fight" by using the enemy's propaganda as a big spotlight on their agenda. It worked then, but now? I worry Glenn is preaching to the choir.

Hope tons watched it and that they replay it A LOT.

 
At 11/25/2006 9:53 AM , Blogger Laurie said...

Transcript of the show here for anyone who may have missed it.

 
At 11/28/2006 8:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel nauseated at the word CNN but Glen Beck is awesome. I couldn't believe they have him on air. He is so reasonable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home