Still Going Strong
Yep… the Marines did it again! 142% of the April recruiting goal—even better than February and March! And all the other services met their goals as well… so much for Colby (Buzzell's] contention that the call up of IRR is due to a dearth of new recruits… maybe he has a special skill set the Army requires?? Or maybe (for the conspiracy set out there) they are just picking on him??
OORAH to all the new Devil Dogs and a big CONGRAULATIONS to all!!!
DoD Announces Recruiting and Retention Numbers for April 2008
The Department of Defense announced today its recruiting and retention statistics for the active and reserve components for the month of April.
- Active Duty Recruiting.
- April Monthly. All services met or exceeded recruiting goals for the month of April (below) and have surpassed goals for fiscal year 2008 to date.
- Active Duty Retention. Army, Navy, and Marine Corps met or exceeded their active duty retention objectives.
- Reserve Forces Recruiting.
- April Monthly. All six reserve components have met or exceeded accession goals through April 2008.
Army National Guard
Marine Corps Reserve
Air National Guard
Air Force Reserve
- Reserve Attrition. Losses in all reserve components are within acceptable limits.