color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: Our Heroes

Friday, August 19, 2005

Our Heroes


ok, Katy and the gang, I'm a little late today on this one, but truthfully this is the only stress in my life at the moment... all the other is just little sh*t... If our son can do what he does, I can handle the rest... Stop by
The Dirty Days and see who else is stressin' these days...

Here's a great video from the people at Grouchy Media... Our Heroes TURN THE SPEAKERS UP!

And check out all the other very cool videos at
GrouchyMedia... especially check out "HeloThunder" and the "Pararescue" videos... (language alert for the Pararescue soundtrack).
I have been a frequent visitor to Grouchy Media, but a big h/t to A North American Patriot for the reminder.
Copyright 2005. All rights reserved.

4 Comments:

At 8/19/2005 12:31 PM , Blogger LoveMyTanker said...

Crying now......Thank you for posting this, I love it!!

 
At 8/19/2005 3:19 PM , Blogger Katy said...

A pretty darn good reason to be stressed. I love you beautiful. Chin up!!!!!!!!;)

 
At 8/19/2005 3:28 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Okay you get the SPF award. This is the mother of all stressers (Iraq). I love you to mom. I am blessed that I found you people.

 
At 8/19/2005 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I agree that yours is the mother of all stressors. It kinda makes mine of "clutter" seem so petty. Thank you for this post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home