color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: Andrea Shea King Radio Interviews

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Andrea Shea King Radio Interviews

I'm going to be doing some radio interviews in the next week... if you're interested...

Radio interview on "The Andrea Shea King" show Sunday, Sept. 3 at 7:05 p.m. Pacific/10:05 p.m. Eastern about 20 minutes in two segments) Broadcast throughout Central Florida on AM 580 and on live stream net at http://www.wdbo.com/. They also have a live Chat Room feature that is up during showtime. Listeners on the internet stream may access it by logging on to http://www.askshow.com/.
I'll also be doing a radio interview on "Constitutional Public Radio" on Friday, Sept. 8 at 1:05 p.m. Pacific/4:05 p.m. Eastern... about 30 minutes. Broadcast throughout Florida's Space Coast on AM 1510 and on live stream net at http://www.1510wwbc.com/ (repeat at 9 p.m. EDT)Listeners on the internet stream may access it by logging on to http://www.askshow.com/.
I am honored... and delighted to be a guest! And a special thanks to Third Wave Dave for suggesting me to Andrea (I'll try to live up to whatever you told Andrea!!)
You can read Andrea's blog at RadioPatriot.blogspot.com
Constitutional Public Radio - CPR for the Heart of America) in Brevard County, Florida (home to Kennedy Space Center and Patrick AFB, the Naval Ordnance Test Unit at Port Canaveral, etc.)
The Andrea Shea King Show is broadcast throughout Central Florida on Sunday nights on Orlando's #1 Tallkradio station, WDBO.
Both programs also are streamed on the internet and are pro-military, pro-USA.
They have interviewed Glenn Reynolds (Instapundit), Hugh Hewitt (townhall.com), Marathon Pundit, Brainster, Ankle Biting Pundits, and Captain Ed of Captain's Quarters.

10 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 12:26 AM , Blogger THIRDWAVEDAVE said...

Carla,

I'm very glad you accepted the invitation and I'm looking forward to it. I'll be in the chat room. Good luck!!

 
At 9/03/2006 7:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that! We need voices such as yours going out over the airwaves ~

 
At 9/03/2006 8:38 AM , Blogger Melinda said...

Andrea is super nice!

I'll be in the chat room as well.

"See" you there!

 
At 9/03/2006 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You will be great!
If you can get transcripts of your appearances, those of us who are unable to listen or stream,(I have dial up and am very limited) would love to read the interviews.
Break a leg!

 
At 9/03/2006 10:36 AM , Blogger THIRDWAVEDAVE said...

Proud Army Pilot Mom,

I have friends with dial up and they're able to listen to Andrea's show. But, they can't do the chat room at the same time. I hope you give it a try.

 
At 9/03/2006 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SSM--You were great--as usual. I am so proud of you and blessed to have you as my sister.

 
At 9/03/2006 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

With your quick grasp of truly complex issues and your gutsy go-for-it ability to communicate, you should REALLY consider running for public office. You're retired now, so why not?

 
At 9/04/2006 10:21 AM , Blogger THIRDWAVEDAVE said...

Carla,

What a great interview you are. Can't wait for your return on CPR. Hey, I even got to meet your sis, Karen, in the chat room.

BTW, since your family has a history with the Navy, I just posted something today that will be of interest to you, your family, and your readers.

 
At 9/04/2006 11:28 AM , Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

Hanging my head in shame...

I MISSED it (CURSING UNDER MY BREATH)

why? Because I was being domestic of all things.

Please tell me they taped it...PLEASE

Upon the book, which I cannot seem to get through, because it has shown me how fresh my own wounds of war are...

I recalled in detail the night I had read of Noahs injuries, and how I mailed other wives, and Mom's and Mr. Blackfive. How I sat here by the light of the computer feeling helpless. Feeling thankful that Soldiers Angels EXIST. I rememeber praying until I fell asleep.


Upon re-reading your entry these feelings came to surface, as well as the pride I now know. Your family is a fantastic example of valour and courage. Including you..

 
At 9/04/2006 3:07 PM , Blogger Some Soldier's Mom said...

a podcast will be available on tuesday on andrea's site... and I'll do this again friday...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home