color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

I love decorating our tree... I have made ornaments for the children since they were young. Many of the ornaments capture all the major life events of the year -- braces on, braces off, graduations, driver's license, first fender bender... OIF. Some years, they are simply the most elegant ornaments I could find and then scripting names and years in liquid gold or silver. This might be the year that I finally fulfill the original intent -- to provide each of the children "their" ornaments for their homes and trees (after the tree comes down, of course.) I'll post pics of some of those ornaments before Christmas... right now I have to go bake (more).

3 Comments:

At 12/07/2006 5:56 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

It is just beautiful SSM. I am hoping that I get mine up soon. Trying to wait on the contractor to finish.

 
At 12/07/2006 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous.

 
At 12/08/2006 7:07 AM , Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

looks beautiful, and that is a great idea....

making ornaments...

enjoy baking!!

I just love Christmas!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home