color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: Pre-registration for the 2007 MilBlog Conference OPEN

Monday, March 12, 2007

Pre-registration for the 2007 MilBlog Conference OPEN

Pre-registration for the 2007 MilBlog Conference is now open. Registration is $40 per person. The fee covers the cocktail reception on May 4 and the conference/luncheon on May 5.

The first 100 seats are reserved for pre-registrants and are available on a first come/first served basis. Pre-registration will run from March 9 - March 16 and is open only to members of the military community (active-duty, Guard, Reserves, Veterans and family members).

Registration will open to the general public on March 17.

Seating is limited to 275 people, so be sure to register early.

See you in Arlington, VA in May!

1 Comments:

At 3/15/2007 1:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Navy mom,

I found yourself because I was searching the internet for Timothy D. Watkins and your post came up. He was my brother's best friend. But what intrigued me was that you were a Navy wife and Navy mom. Over a month ago, I met this Navy boy (if you want the whole situation I'll tell you later) and we have become good friends. I want to tell you more. Email me at tallahassee.noles@gmail.com

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home