color: SOME SOLDIER'S MOM: Got a Favor to Ask...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Got a Favor to Ask...

In high school, I had a crush on the cutest guy -- ever (me and about every other girl in my HS class.) But he was this popular and talented gymnast and although we were in classes together and were acquaintances, I was too awestruck to ever let him know how I felt (you know -- it was HIGH SCHOOL.). We had a laugh over it at our 10th reunion and we have occasionally spoken and emailed through the years.

Well, his son Nick Mathis is an aspiring film maker and actor. He is in Los Angeles and currently a finalist in the Vice President of Pizza Hut contest. His family is soliciting as many votes as possible.


The contest goes through April 22nd so the timing is getting tight.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

The link is
www.pizzahut.com/vpofpizza

He is the third one on the web page and is titled “The Great American Pizza Fan”.


SO PLEASE GO OVER AND VOTE!! (no registration or purchase required!)

Please pass this around to friends and family -- Anything for an old friend.

3 Comments:

At 4/14/2007 12:02 PM , Blogger Nicko said...

My dad was the popular guy in high school, huh?

=)

Thanks for the post! Every vote helps a bunch.

 
At 4/15/2007 9:10 AM , Blogger Butterfly Wife said...

That is hilarious! I hope the military votes help him out.

 
At 4/22/2007 1:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted. I hope it helps. His is the best and should win anyway.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home